[Zope3-Users] List all users in context

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Apr 1 22:29:12 EST 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 11:49, Florian Lindner wrote:
> I have asked this question several months ago. At that time it wasn't
> possible to list all users in a given context.
> Is that now possible? If yes, what is the way to go? Maybe even somebody
> can provide a implementation (I think that this would be implementes as a
> Vocabulary?).

Yes, it is now possible, because you can search through the various sources in
pluggable authentication utilities. So the first task is to collect all those
utilities. The second is to ask each utility, for its queriables using
`getQueriables()`. Each queriable has a search method. If you simply pass in
an empty string in as the query string, all principals for that queriable
should be returned.

Regards,
Stephan
--