[Zope3-Users] How to test for object metatype

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 12:25:18 EDT 2005

I have a custom object that uses a page template to make a list of other
objects in its containing folder. This so far lists security proxied
object instances:

Testing

I want to filter the objects by metatype. That does not exist in Zope 3
and I don't know how to use queryType or queryContentType in a page
template. Is there something simple that I am missing?

Cliff