[Zope3-Users] objectwidget.txt/widgets.txt; was: fighting with Pluggable Authentication Utility

E. Frerich e.frerich at nord-com.net
Tue Apr 19 06:06:44 EDT 2005

Hello,

yes, objectwidget.txt is not up to date. Roger gave me clues so the example works for
me in a german version. Then I tried to get the Poll example to work (widget.txt) but I
have still problems with this application. And I have to do some other things.
Therefore I couldn't update these both text files until now. Maybe I have the time in
the next week to do some Zope3 work.

Egon

Am 19 Apr 2005 um 9:05 hat Roger Ineichen geschrieben: