[Zope3-Users] Using IPathAdapter on menuItem

Thu Apr 28 11:43:39 EDT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 16:43 schrieb Garrett Smith:
> I dont know whether action is evaluated or just passed through. But I
> use the notation:
>
>   foo/++adapter++myadapter/bar
>
> for path adapters. There might be a short-cut syntax, but I don't recall
> what it is.

I've found at that the problem is another one:

Iterating of the keys of the object works:

hf returns a object derived from IContainer for the Interface and
BTreeContainer for the Implementation.

But I want the URL of the object hf returns. Everything I tried with
absolute_url does not work. Of course I can add a method which returns
zapi.absoluteURL(self, self.context) to the object but I'm sure there a
better way. How to get the URL of the object...

Thx,

Florian