[Zope3-Users] Re: Denying permissions for 'everybody' - which principals to use?

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:03:52 EST 2005

Nobody knows? I'm bouncing this up to see if anyone has any input yet.
I had some other projects come up that put this on hold for a bit, but
just now looking at the code I realized I still need help. And before
I go through the joys of experimentation this weekend or early next
week with all of the combinations I ask here, I thought I'd float this
by again. The summary of what I say below is: I don't know how to
programatically deny zope.View to everybody. The implementation I
currently have challenges the visitor but then still allows access to
the object in question even if the HTTP auth challenge box is canceled
out of.