[Zope3-Users] logout feature with zope3

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Dec 13 12:46:15 EST 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 00:40, Jing Song wrote:
>     But I'm having another trouble. We use ldap authentication to store the
>  user information.  How could that work with cookies to do login and
>  logout?  ls there any example or reference materials available? I am
>  pretty new in this area, any information will be very much helpful.

You really want to checkout the pluggable authentication utility in
zope.app.authentication. There is also an ldap adapter package in the
repository to connect to LDAP. And there should also be a working blugin for
the pluggable authentication utility that uses LDAP.

http://svn.zope.org/ldapadapter/trunk/
http://svn.zope.org/ldappas/trunk/

Regards,
Stephan