[Zope3-Users] Large project organization?

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:08:31 EST 2005

Hi List,

I'm trying to ensure the most efficient organization of my projects,
and I'm wondering what the best practices are. I try to divide things
up into modules when it seems appropriate, but where should those
modules be located? What's the logic for deciding if a module should
be inside another module, vs. on it's own?

So far, I haven't had any problems with anything I've tried, but I do
prefer to plan ahead as much as possible.

Thanks,

Alec Munro