[Zope3-Users] Excellent perspectives on Component Architecture by Jeff Shell

Wade Leftwich wade at leftwich.us
Wed Dec 21 06:53:37 EST 2005

Jeff Shell has written a couple of really good essays in his weblog:
http://griddlenoise.blogspot.com/2005/12/zope-component-architecture-one-way-to.html
http://griddlenoise.blogspot.com/2005/12/zope-component-architecture-interfaces.html

I haven't seen these posts mentioned on this mailing list yet, and they
have been super helpful to me, so I hope it's ok with Jeff that I draw
attention to them.

Jeff's essays have really helped me get a handle on how it all fits
together (over and above both very good Z3 books). They are also very
useful in discussions with my coworkers and a semi-technical manager,
who keep asking "Why don't we do it in [Django|TurboGears|RoR|PHP]?"

-- Wade Leftwich
Ithaca, NY