[Zope3-Users] dublin core access??

mathieu gendron mathieug at immocontrole.ca
Fri Feb 11 13:21:53 EST 2005

Hi folks

i found a little more about my problem and this lead me to a new question...
The users I created don't seem to have access to the interface IZopeDublinCore when
they edit a component. When the component is modified, the method ModifiedAnnotators
in zope\app\dublincore\timeannotators.py create a instance of IZopeDublinCore to modify
the edit date. The permission zope.app.dublincore.change is needed to modify this but
granting this permission also give access to the edit metadata page, what I'd like to avoid...

so, is there a way to implement or adapt a DublinCore interface to my component that would
give me access to the DublinCore attributes?

Thx for any help...
Mathieu Gendron