[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

Peter Simmons pete at bcmpweb.com
Fri Feb 11 16:06:36 EST 2005

Does it somehow add some functionality because the css designer can
decide whether there are 2 classes for an element or something like that?

Otherwise it just sounds complicated when it probably doesn't need to
be, I mean what's the difference between saying an element name is
primary_section the way you have or simply adding a straight html class
element and having its value being primary element.

Cheers,
Pee