[Zope3-Users] Re: ZCML DTDs?

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 22 13:17:08 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 11:56:54AM -0500, Stephan Richter wrote:
| On Tuesday 22 February 2005 11:29, Damian Harden wrote:
| > Hi all :)
| >
| > Are there DTDs for any of the various ZCML files used by Zope3?
|
| No, but there are some old Relax NG schemas in doc/zcml.
|
| However, it would not be hard to autogenerate DTDs using the configuration
| mechanism.

DTDs don't support namespaces, so a DTD might not work so well.

A schema would be a good idea so people's editors can provide
assistance and/or verification while writing ZCML.

-D

--
If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his
cross and follow me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org