[Zope3-Users] checking zope3book examples

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Sun Jul 17 03:05:46 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I just checked through the messageboard sample of Stephan's book.
I used win2k with python 2.3.5, Zope3 trunk version 33330.

checking with the tests, step10 failes with:
    from zope.app.file.interfaces import IFile, IFileContent
ImportError: cannot import name IFileContent

checking with a browser, when adding a message, step8 failes with:
  File "Y:\zope\svn_zope3\src\zope\app\workflow\stateful\contentworkflow.py", line 48, in NewObjectProcessInstanceCreator
    for pd_name in cwf.getProcessDefinitionNamesForObject(obj):
AttributeError: 'object' object has no attribute 'getProcessDefinitionNamesForObject'

I would say, that step7 is working without problems.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                          mailto:adamg at fw.hu