[Zope3-Users] problems with installation of zope3

Tim Cook twcook at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 20 11:31:55 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 09:09 -0600, gf wrote:
> Hi,
> I just downloaded zope3 ( ZopeX3-3.0.0.tar.gz) and issued the
> 'configure', and 'make' commands. When I try a 'make check', I get
> multiple errors (see bottom of message).
> I am including below the output from what I think are relevant commands.
>
> I'd appreciate any help you can provide in diagnosing these errors.

Is this relevant?
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1334

again, this may or may not lead you to a hint:
http://zopewiki.org/HowToRunZopeUnitTests/src

If you google the "OSError: [Errno 10] No child processes" you'll find
more references to Python 2.3.4 and that error...

But, my suggestion is to install Python 2.3.5 and Zope 3.1.0b  unless
you have some burning reason to install the experimental version.

Cheers,

--
Tim Cook, Consultant
CHASE Health Informatics, Inc.