[Zope3-Users] Providing schema information to Flash

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:09:04 EDT 2005

Hi List,

We're building a fairly sophisticated application that uses Flash as
it's primary front end. I would really like to keep the specific data
logic in Flash as simple as possible. I have a good communication
setup using JSON-RPC (thanks to Jim Washington!), and now I want to
expand on it, and figure out a good way to provide Flash with
information about what types of data it should expect. I'm not sure
how to accomplish this. My initial idea was to provide information
about the interfaces to Flash, and allow Flash to interpret those.

Any advice on the best way to proceed would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Alec