[Zope3-Users] Problems with PartialAnnotationsAdapter

Mon Jul 25 09:14:58 EDT 2005

Hello,
without change of my codebase my objects which use the partial annotations
adapter are not working anymore. I use it like that:

contentitem.py:

from zope.app.dublincore import annotatableadapter

factory = annotatableadapter.partialAnnotatableAdapterFactory(["title",
"description"])

configure.zcml:

    <adapter
        for=".interfaces.IContentItem"
        provides="zope.app.dublincore.interfaces.IZopeDublinCore"
        factory=".contentitem.factory"
        trusted="True"
        permission="zope.Public"
        />

As soon as I try to get DC metadata (for example in a content view of the
container) I get this traceback:

  File "/home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/container/browser/contents.py", line
96, in listContentInfo
    return self._normalListContentsInfo()
  File "/home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/container/browser/contents.py", line
122, in _normalListContentsInfo
    info = map(self._extractContentInfo, self.context.items())
  File "/home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/container/browser/contents.py", line
169, in _extractContentInfo
    info['retitleable'] = canWrite(dc, 'title')
  File "/home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/security/checker.py", line 96, in
canWrite
    checker.check_setattr(obj, name)
ForbiddenAttribute: ('title',
<zope.app.dublincore.annotatableadapter.ZDCPartialAnnotatableAdapter object
at 0xb2ecdacc>)

I'm logged in a zope.Manager, the adapter is trusted and has public access.

What is wrong with my permissions?

Thanks,

Florian