[Zope3-Users] Interviews with people involved in Zope 3 projects

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Jun 1 09:11:40 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

as most of us developers know, Zope 3 gains acceptance every day. But there is
still a large crowd of people that is not convinced of its goodness. I think
this is partially due to the fact that companies have been very quiet about
their usage of Zope 3. So I thought a good way to promote Zope 3 would be to
conduct a series of interviews with people that built applications using Zope
3.

But I need your help to collect a comprehensive list of people/projects using
Zope 3. Here is my first stab (no particular order):

Launchpad
---------

Company: Canonical
People: Steve, ...

SchoolTool
----------

Company: Shuttleworth Foundation + Contributors
People: Marius, Albertas, Tom (Hoffman), ...

Tiks
----

Company: Projekt 01
People: Roger, Dominik

<project name unknown>
----------------------

company: Zope Corp.
people: Jim, Gary, Benji

Bebop
-----

company: Knowledge Media Research Center
people: Uwe

Zemantic
--------

company: CIGNEX Technologies
people: Michel

<project name unknown>
----------------------

company: Virginia Tech.
people: Jim Washington

<project name unknown>
----------------------

company: PDX Technical
people: Dylan Reinhardt

Five
----

company: varius contributors
people: Martijn, Philipp, ...

TextIndexNG 3
-------------

company: ZOPYX Software
people: Andreas

Then there are of course various Five-based projects, but I am not familiar
with them. Can anyone enlighten me here? Also, if I forgot any project,
please tell me about it! It does not have to be a commercial product either!

Oh yeah, and please don't be shy to come forward with your project! :-)

Regards,
Stpehan
--
Stephan Richter