[Zope3-Users] Interviews with people involved in Zope 3 projects

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Jun 2 12:47:23 EDT 2005

Stephan Richter wrote:
[snip]

> Then there are of course various Five-based projects, but I am not familiar
> with them. Can anyone enlighten me here? Also, if I forgot any project,
> please tell me about it! It does not have to be a commercial product either!

Concerning Five projects, one project that was announced is
CPSSharedCalendar, which is a Nuxeo project (that can however also work
in straight Zope + Five, besides the CPS support). Infrae has also
worked on that. Nuxeo also has a mail project based on Five.

There are also a few Silva projects that use Five, but most have not
been released yet. The one that has been released is SilvaFlexibleXML.

Regards,

Martijn