[Zope3-Users] Announcement - jsonserver 1.0 alpha, JSON-RPC for Zope3

Jim Washington jwashin at vt.edu
Mon Jun 6 17:16:34 EDT 2005

It had to happen eventually...

Announcing:  jsonserver 1.0 alpha.

The code is at subversion repository:

http://brigadoon.hill-street.net/svn/repos/jsonserver .

Username 'anonymous' with blank password has read-only access.

jsonserver is an implementation of JSON-RPC for Zope 3.  It enhances
Zope 3's http server to listen for content-type of 'text/x-json' and
allows json-rpc methods.  json-rpc methods are used like xml-rpc methods.

jsonserver is licensed ZPL2.1 .

This is an alpha release.  It does everything I need it to do, but there
may be some bugs and features I missed.  It works with current Zope 3
svn trunk.  It may work with earlier versions of Zope 3. Tests are
included, just to be sure.

The README.txt file has installation instructions and information about
dependencies.

For more about JSON and links about JSON-RPC, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON .

-Jim Washington