[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope 3.1.0 & Zope3 Developer's Book

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sat Jun 18 15:19:54 EDT 2005

On Saturday 18 June 2005 11:50 am, Stephan Richter wrote:
> Most Important Changes Since 3.0
<snip>

Question:  with all these new changes since 3.0 ( which all look very good! ),
approximately how much of the Zope3 Dev Book becomes
misleading/incorrect/obsolete? Primarily I'm wondering whether it is still
possible to use the Zope3 dev book , follow along with it's
examples/excersises without constantly running into troubles?

Right off the bat, I can see that the stuff on Services will be a point of
hassle and confusion for many people starting off w/ Zope 3.1 and the current
Zope3 dev guide.

Are there prospective plans to keep the book updated with the releases, or are
there simply not enough resources/time available at this point to do so?

Many thanks! ( not trying to be a squeeky wheel, just curious )

Cheers,

Corey