[Zope3-Users] woah... zcml O.D.

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Thu Jun 23 12:36:57 EDT 2005

Thanks everyone for your responses - they were very informative. I feel I've
got much better insight on the subject now, it's great to watch how the
patterns begin to emerge and become recognizable - moments of "aha!".

( as an aside: I have to say - the condition of the codebase, the organization
of the APIs and the quality of the documentation is absolutely beautiful -
well done! It quickly becomes  very clear how much thought and effort went
into the whole framework.  )

Cheers,

Corey