[Zope3-Users] general guidance how to develop a (relational)database driven app

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:48:42 EDT 2005

You might want to look at 'sqlos', a SQLObject support package for Zope 3.
http://codespeak.net/z3/sqlos/

SQLObject is an object-relational mapper for Python.

Between the two of them, the SQL side of your ITrackContainer and
ITrack is taken care of transparently. So with just a little bit of
work, you can then write your application pretty much like any other
ZODB based Zope 3 application.