[Zope3-Users] mysqldbda database adapter

Rob rob at objectsource.org
Sat Mar 19 18:59:52 EST 2005

I installed the addon package in X3.0 final (both from the default Download
pages on Zope.org)using

./configure --prefix <path to zope home>
make install

Then I copied the mysqldbda-configure.zcml from the untarred package
directory to my instance's etc/package-include directory.

You need to have the mysql-python package installed in the python version
you are using for zope.