[Zope3-Users] some more info about zope3

Ivo van der Wijk vladdrac at gmail.com
Sat May 14 04:52:00 EDT 2005

On 5/14/05, Adriano <adriano at euma.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for some informations about the workflow support in Zope 3
>
> I read about OpenFlow and MetaFlow. Well the article about MetaFlow
> is quite old
> (http://www.zopemag.com/Issue001/Section_Tutorials/tutorial_metaflow_01.html)
>
> Now, i see that Zope 3 has some workflow machinery in it but I can't
> find docs !!

Some documentation is included in the source, specifically
src/zope/app/workflow/README.txt and
src/zope/app/workflow/browser/README.txt

Also, Stephan Richters book has a very good introduction about
zope.app.workflow.

There's also zope.wfmc - I don't really know how this relates to
everything. I think it's the ultimate workflow by Jim that eventually
needs to be used in Zope3 :)

Cheers

  Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze