[Zope3-Users] MessageBoard tutorial deprecation warnings

Brad Allen brad at allendev.com
Wed Nov 2 17:38:57 EST 2005

>I think stateful workflow is no longer supported in zope3.
>
>this is a disscusion about stateful workflow.
>http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2005-October/015997.html

Thanks. Ok, then I will skip the chapter "Approval Workflow for Messages".

I now realize that trying to implement "step13" from SVN was a mistake,
resulting from my confusion about how the "step" directories correlate
with the tutorials in the Zope 3 Developer's Guide.  I made the mistake
of focusing all my attention on just Chapter 13, and not looking
ahead to see that Chapter 14 correlates to "step2" in SVN.
I thought that the "steps" listed within Chapter 13 correlated with
the "step" directories in SVN, and was puzzled when things seemed
not to quite match up.

Now, back to "step1" in the SVN...