[Zope3-Users] Maybe bug in pagetemplate parser?

Sven Schomaker Sven.Schomaker at Linie-M.de
Mon Nov 14 02:55:15 EST 2005

Hi all,

currently I'm trying to output a pretty tiny code
snippet in a page template, but the compilation
fails due to a nesting error. It seems as if the
pt engine erroneously parses the following snippet,
complaining about a nesting error on the closing
div:

<script type="text/javascript">
   <!--
   document.write('<div id="LOADING_DOCUMENT_HINT">Loading document.
Please be patient...</div>');
   //-->
</script>

It also fails if I declare the whole script
content as XML CDATA section using <![CDATA[ ...

Is this is user error or a parser bug? Some
help is very appreciated:-)

Greetings Sven