[Zope3-Users] Re: stuffing the request object in zope3

Tim Middleton x at vex.net
Mon Oct 3 12:45:53 EDT 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:
> A quote from Philipp: """Everything that deals with a the request object
> should be a view (or browser view)""" This means your approach is wrong.
> Make clear separation between your core implementation which should not

Yes, I know, I'm horribly, horribly, horribly wrong. And one day I'll be
punished severely for my crimes against modern MVC patterns... But.... i
*could* implement my entire app as a browser view...? (-;

(If of course I knew actually how to even hook up a class as a browser
view...)

In invoking "Phillip" are you referring to the book "Web Component
Development with Zope 3"?

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | I was allowed to play at philosophy no
x at veX.net     | VexTech.ca | longer. --C.S.Lewis (SBJ)