[Zope3-Users] Windows binary psycopgda-1.0.0.tgz

Stéphane Brunet stbru at teksavvy.com
Tue Oct 11 15:22:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

 From the readme.txt which is in the psycopgda subdirectory, I can read :

Installing PsycopgDA
--------------------

1. Check out the psycopgda package into a directory in your
   PYTHONPATH.  INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python or Zope3/src is usually the
   most convenient place:

   svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/psycopgda/trunk psycopgda

2. Copy `psycopg-configure.zcml` to the `package-includes` directory
   of your Zope instance.

However you don't have to checkout the SVN as you already have the files.

So there seem no need to use the configure script at all.

There is also a setup.py script in the distribution archive. Perhaps a
"python.exe setup.py --install should also work ?

Regards,

Stéphane