[Zope3-Users] How to allow one user to access only his object

Naotoshi Seo sonots at sonots.com
Sat Oct 22 02:01:55 EDT 2005

I got another trouble. I succeeded to show edit.html, but I could not
edit actaully.

edit.html is an editview page. So, the html has post tag like
<post action="http://.../messageboardobject/edit.html">
Therefore, same traverser trys to receive this posted action, and trys
to check password again (actually, and id) to find message object.
Therefore, I have to pass password and id which was posted before at
password.html using hidden field or some ways. Or, I have to specify
different page for <post action="">  . I have no idea how editview's
post action is working, so I am not sure specifying different page for
post action works, though.

How can I resolve this problem? If anyone have any idea, please let me
know. Thanks.