[Zope3-Users] catalog indexing adapter interfaces

TAHARA Yusei yusei at domen.cx
Sat Oct 22 04:19:25 EDT 2005

Hi.

At Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:48:41 +1000,
Alen Stanisic wrote:
> I noticed that if I adapted a persistent content type and created a
> catalog with index on one of the fields provided by the adapter
> interface, the indexing worked for all of my content that was there at
> time of catalog creation.  But any new content objects created after
> catalog creation would not get indexed though.

It doesn't make sense to me.

I use catalog for my application and indexing worked after added
new content. I think catalog does not index object that was added before
catalog creation.

catalog has event subscribers in zope/app/catalog/configure.zcml
and does automatic indexing for adaptable objects.

Best Regards,

--
Tahara Yusei
yusei at domen.cx