[Zope3-Users] apache

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:00:06 EDT 2005

twice in a day...  i'm on some kind of roll ;)

put zope3.1 behind apache for the first time, and i'm running into
some behavior i didn't expect.  nothing configured as a
browser:resource is coming through.  not zope's own css, js, or
images, not my own application's css and images...  the html generated
by the view on the content object comes through, but nothing else.  i
suspect it has to do with traversal, just because of the following
exception (plus the top info, just to show it's zope's own stuff as
well as mine):

Time
Wed Oct 26 17:16:20 2005
User
admin, zope.manager, Manager,
Request URL
http://localhost/agency_application/@@/zope3_tablelayout.css
Exception Type
ForbiddenAttribute
Exception Value
('publishTraverse', <zope.app.container.traversal.ItemTraverser object
at 0xb2b9de4c>)
TracebackTraceback (innermost last):
  Module zope.publisher.publish, line 135, in publish
     object = request.traverse(object)
  Module zope.publisher.browser, line 501, in traverse
     ob = super(BrowserRequest, self).traverse(object)
  Module zope.publisher.http, line 386, in traverse
     ob = super(HTTPRequest, self).traverse(object)
  Module zope.publisher.base, line 271, in traverse
     subobject = publication.traverseName(
  Module zope.app.publication.publicationtraverse, line 56, in traverseName
     ob2 = ob.publishTraverse(request, nm)
ForbiddenAttribute: ('publishTraverse',
<zope.app.container.traversal.ItemTraverser object at 0xb2b9de4c>)

my httpd.conf virtual host directive is this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin jtaylor at thig.com
    ErrorLog logs/fcwkstn.thig.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/fcwkstn.thig.com-access_log common
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule ^/agency_application(/?.*) \
http://localhost:8080/agency_application/++vh++http:localhost:80/agency_application/++$1
\
[P,L]
</VirtualHost>

can anyone see something I'm doing wrong, or has seen similar behavior maybe?
thanks as always,
Pete