[Zope3-Users] Re: Products

James Allwyn jamesallwyn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:33:00 EDT 2005

Googling for "development environment Python" (no quotes) points you to this:

http://www.python.org/idle/

"IDLE - an Integrated DeveLopment Environment for Python
A stable version of IDLE is now being distributed with each Python distribution"

Personally, on Windows, I'm using SciTE (
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html ) as a Text Editor.

Regards,
James