[Zope3-Users] make check

Paul Dumais paul at unstate.ca
Thu Oct 27 11:34:35 EDT 2005

That was at:
/usr/local/Zope-3.1.0/lib/python/zdaemon/tests/

The one at:
/home/paul/Zope-3.1.0/build/lib.linux-i686-2.4/zdaemon/tests/donothing.sh
did not have the permissions set. I changed it, ran the tests and all passed!

Ran 6991 tests in 263.891s

OK

So it seems that the -x bits are are set correctly in the installation
but not the release (opposite of what you said? - not sure), but it is
the release version that is run, so it is there that it needs to be
set properly.

Thanks!