[Zope3-Users] Object Name field on addforms

Mon Sep 12 09:24:17 EDT 2005

Am Montag, 12. September 2005 15:07 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Monday 12 September 2005 09:02, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > > Because your container does not implement IContainerNamesContainer.
> >
> > If I make my container implementing IContainerNamesContainer the form
> > field in never displayed (doesn't matter if I use the folder/+/addview or
> > folder/addview URL).
> >
> > I understand the code that the form field in only shown when the
> > container does NOT implement IContainerNamesContainer. Is that not right?
>
> Oops, my bad; you are right. BTW, are you using the default template?

Not really, but only a slight modification:

<metal:block define-macro="page">
  <!DOCTYPE stuff>

    <head>
      <title metal:define-slot="title">Testtitle</title>

      <link rel="icon" type="image/png" tal:attributes="href
context/++resource++favicon.png" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" tal:attributes="href
context/++resource++styles.css" />

    </head>

     	navigation stuff

      <h2>template.pt</h2>
      <metal:block define-slot="body">
        This is the content.
      </metal:block>

</metal:block>

Since the add.pt uses the body slot it should not affect the result, should
it?

Florian