[Zope3-Users] Re: zalchemy alpha svn repository

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Apr 6 19:11:40 EDT 2006

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:48:12 +0100, jürgen Kartnaller
<juergen at kartnaller.at> wrote:

> Let's first see if it works as expected.
> I really have no idea if it is usefull for full blown applications.
>
> I only tested my use cases, we'll see what happens if someone else uses
> it.
>
> Since the repository is online I did a lot of changes and impovements
> and I'm constantly working on.
>
> I'm now starting to use it within my new application.

I, for one, am really excited by this. I really hope that Zope 3 will have
a somewhat consistent story for RDBMS access that (a) uses technology not
invented in Zope alone (b) is scalable and robust and (c) is documented
with patterns that people can easily follow. It's been too long. :)

Martin

--
(muted)