[Zope3-Users] Other SQLAlchemy thoughts, Zope transaction manager, etc...

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Fri Apr 7 07:14:30 EDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 08:04:11PM -0600, Jeff Shell wrote:
> I'd rather use transaction.begin() itself (I
> looked at Synchronizers, but couldn't really figure out how to make
> those work since a synchronizer is bound to just one thread).

In sqlos._transaction, we are creating and registering a synchronizer in
the __init__ method of a zope.thread.local sub-class. The tests tell me
it actually works for more than just the main thread.

--
Brian Sutherland

Metropolis - "it's the first movie with a robot. And she's a woman.
              And she's EVIL!!"