[Zope3-Users] request ?param=val

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Sun Apr 9 16:34:27 EDT 2006

I set out to help with an answer to your question this morning, and
found a bug in my own code that has kept me busy all day. Thanks! Just a
couple of thoughts:

Are you acquiring the request object from self? If you have a class with
a function that does some processing:

def getId(self):
     id = self.request['id']

Make sure you have the request object Ok.

It is not completely clear that you are not just calling one page
template from another. So a link in page 1:

could be used in page2.html like this:

Just check that that works.

HTH

Cliff