[Zope3-Users] newbie question

Marco Mariani marco at sferacarta.com
Mon Apr 10 03:06:39 EDT 2006

ÕÅƽ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanna develop a site for managing content using workflow, where can i
> find any document about zope3 workflow,

You should look at the directory wfmc/README.txt in the SVN repository.
It's the new workflow system. The one referred to in the book is also in
SVN, but I think is not going to be released and I don't know if it
works with zope 3.2

I didn't try to wire wfmc context processes to zope content objects, and
I'd like to know of any example. Putting it in zope-cookbook.org would
be nice :-)