[Zope3-Users] wfmc/README.txt ... now what?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Apr 12 03:00:43 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 16:48, Marco Mariani wrote:
> Is there some example I could look at to use wfmc "in my forms"?
>
> The readme is well done and I like the package but ... how am I supposed
> to link process contexts to my content objects?

He he. I had to read this README.txt at least 3-4 times before I got my first
workflow implemented. But luckily you have a couple of other choices:

1. Look at SchoolTool; it implements two independent workflows, one for
academic process and one for attendance absence resolution.

http://source.schooltool.org/viewcvs/trunk/schooltool/src/schooltool/level/
http://source.schooltool.org/viewcvs/trunk/schooltool/src/schooltool/attendance/

2. The Z3ECM effort implemented a higher-level workflow that is more
state-based. I have not used it, but it is another pointer.

http://svn.z3lab.org/trac/z3lab/browser/z3ecm/trunk/src/ecm/workflow/

Regards,
Stephan
--