[Zope3-Users] Overriding zope.conf in zope.app.twisted.main

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 21 13:11:58 EDT 2006

Hi. I am hoping someone can suggest an approach for overriding zope.conf
settings for use in zope.app.twisted.main since I want this to be
dynamic (based on the platform) and wish to consolidate my own apps
configuration information that changes depending upon the platform.

services are started with:
service = setup(load_options(args))
args are a list ['-C', '/path/to/my/instance/etc/zope.conf']

In load_options, the default zope.conf.in is looked for else it gives it
a value of None then options are utilized with options.realize(args)

I hoping to feed the configuration data as dictionary or similar instead
of providing a config option and file path. Many thanks.

Regards,
David