[Zope3-Users] How to register inside PAU?

Thu Apr 27 17:52:03 EDT 2006

Hello,
I've this piece of working code which generates deprecation warnings with the
new API:

registration = UtilityRegistration("cs users",
zope.app.authentication.interfaces.IAuthenticatorPlugin, principal_folder)

registration_manager = pau.registrationManager
registration_manager.addRegistration(registration)
registration.status = u'Active'

My problem is: where do I get a class instance that implements
zope.component.interfaces.IComponentRegistry? (which is AFAIK needed for the
new registration)

Thanks,

Florian