[Zope3-Users] Re: zope3's TAL & ZPT reference

Michele Amori michele.amori at sestante.net
Wed Aug 9 03:59:33 EDT 2006

Hi Philipp, I've just ordered your book and I'll have it soon. I absolutely
need a good Z3 book to fill my newbie's gap. Thank you for your support,
then...
But I have another (and more important) question to you, Philipp: I need a CMS
for my Z3. I must have it soon. I'm going to create several websites in my
company, and I can't imagine to manage them without a CMS. Then I'm just
starting to search for a CMS suitable for Z3, but I'm failing.
Can you suggest me a good way to resolve this problem....or I must quit Z3 and
get into Z2 technologies (Plone, Five) ?

Amoz

--
Michele Amori - Analista Programmatore
michele.amori at sestante.net