[Zope3-Users] What kind of Zope3 classes are available?

Steve Juranich sjuranic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:39:07 EDT 2006

I finally got my company to pony up and send me to the "Zope 3 for
Developers" class done by the Zope foundation in Fredricksburg, VA.  But
the lady in charge of making the arrangements was told that the class was
being "phased out" (it was also quickly removed from the Zope.com site).

I'm nearly positive that my company won't want to spend the dough on on-site
training (starting at $15,000), so what are my options?

I was told that there was a class /possibly/ being offered in California,
but there's nothing firm on that yet.

Can anybody clue me in on what classes might be available for me to get a
little better acquainted with Zope3?

I have the "Zope 3 Developer's Handbook", and it's servicable, but I'm
afraid I'm much more of an auditory learner.

Anyway, any pointers would be appricated.

Thanks.

--
Steve Juranich
Tucson, AZ