[Zope3-Users] zc.tables integration with Zope3

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 23 08:59:22 EDT 2006

Hi Jim. This approach is completely new to me. It is interesting and
I'll keep an eye on your blog. How expensive is updating indexes with
data modification. You are talking about sqlite, does this mean you
figure the indexes would be a significant drag on the ZODB due their
size or is this idea a performance consideration. Many thanks.

Regards,
David