[Zope3-Users] New open-sourced Zope Corporation packages

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Aug 24 12:14:04 EDT 2006

Gary Poster wrote:
> Zope Corporation is happy to announce a number of newly open-sourced
> packages.  All are in use, in development, or both.
[snip long list]

Awesome! And thanks for this announcement! And here Infrae's with only 3
hurry packages last year - I feel totally inadequate. :)

Echoing some of the recent discussions, we should really focus on
getting a web presence for these. Just a web page with some minimal
information would already be very valuable. Anyway, that's just a note
to myself - it might be a next project to tackle after we get a better
Zope Foundation website, we'll see.

Regards,

Martijn