[Zope3-Users] Please Guido, pick me, pick me!

ksmith99 (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Feb 1 12:51:01 EST 2006

He'll be back. After he finishes the project, Google will "tweak" the requirements a few times, and GvR will need to "refactor". After he throws out and/or completely restructures 90% of his code, he'll look for a different solution. Interfaces, components and zcml will start looking real nice. I experienced the "boomerang effect" when RoR came out. I'm happy to be back. :)

Kevin Smith