[Zope3-Users] Re: Please Guido, pick me, pick me!

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Fri Feb 3 13:50:54 EST 2006

I vote for Joel as Omnipotent Message Autocrat.  Man, this is the most
fun we've had around here in a while.

Joel, I agree a lot with your points.  A whole lot.  I'll add to your
list some other things, but that's a useless quibble.  I also think the
"OS X Tiger" codename thing could pay off, but it's not the central
issue at this point.  We need to identify Zope 3's raison d'etre and
talk more about it (IMO), which you started below.

On the whole...anybody providing that Chuck Norris link should
immediately be elevated to the executive suites.

--Paul