[Zope3-Users] Re: Re: Please Guido, pick me, pick me!

Brad Allen brad at allendev.com
Sat Feb 4 17:47:49 EST 2006

Here's example of someone who the Zope site has chased off:

http://online.effbot.org/#20060203

Excerpt:

(And I'm not so sure about Zope, really . It feels stuck in 1998, way
too often. Reading zope.org is like discovering that you clicked on
the wrong elevator button, and ended up in a basement full of old
sales broschures and pre-historic computer manuals. "A website that
is dynamically-constructed uses an a computer program to provide the
dynamism.". That's good to know.)