[Zope3-Users] Simple Acquisition

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Feb 5 05:49:41 EST 2006

On Saturday 04 February 2006 15:46, ksmith99 (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> I believe after Zope2, acquisition was determined to be more of a liability
> than a feature, as such, it doesn't exist in Zope3. TTW skin development is
> not supported at this time and has moved to the filesystem. From the
> filesystem with a little zcml you can create much richer and easier to
> follow behavior.

I'll add that some of the WebDev work we did this week will allow simple skin
development via the Web. But other than that development, you have to know
some minimal programming. Now that the Plone community is interested in Zope
3 , we will have to do more for the designer, so I expect improvements will
come in the next releases.

Regards,
Stephan
--