[Zope3-Users] Trying to use browser:form -> 404

Rupert Redington rupert at neontribe.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 09:44:46 EST 2006

Florian Lindner wrote:

> Also specifying an interface and calling the view from an object implementing
> this interface does not make it work.
>
>> FYI - Florian, it appears we're doing something very similar - mines a
>> signup/registration form too! Do you intend to submit the form data to a
>> method on a localUtility?
>
> Don't know exactly how I will proccess the data... first task is to make the
> form working... :-(
>
> Florian

Here's what I'm using,
Rupert:

<form
      name="Signup.html"
      permission="zope.Public"
      class="singleton.browser.signup.SignUp"
      for="persistent.interfaces.IPersistent"
      schema="singleton.interfaces.ISingletonSignup"
      />

class ISingletonSignup(Interface):
    """A minimal schema for use in a sign-up process.

    Gathers a username and full name and email.
    """

    login = TextLine(title=u"Login",
                     description=u"Login/Username.",
                     required=True)

    title = TextLine(title=u'Full Name',
                     description=u"Your real name",
                     required=True)

    email = TextLine(title=u'Email',
                     description=u'The email address to which your
password will be sent.',
                     required=True)

class SignUp:

    def getData(self):