[Zope3-Users] Squid/Apache Caching

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 13 08:40:41 EST 2006

On Saturday 11 February 2006 18:17, Steve Wedig wrote:
> Or should I just pick one option, either Apache or Squid?

I think people use both. But since this is not necessarily a pure Zope 3
question, you might ask this question at zope at zope.org as well. I know there
is a *lot* of experience with this sort of thing in Zope 2. The answers you
get there should be pretty much applicable for Zope 3 as well, as long as
they do not involve Zope 2 packages/products.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter